Profile here! Long is no no no duh.
Tagboard here. Width is 180px and the height is 270px.
Links here
Theme by 우산. Inspired by yuekaire and toomunch. Image from flickr and edited by me. Palletes from colourlovers.
4/29/2017
April 29, 2017
Blue Sky Tag
click to go to syara's post!

I got tagged by Syara! First time I got tagged, thanks! Sorry for the late two days lol

Rules
  1. What is your goals in life? To be a hero! To watch more than 2500 anime and review 500 of 'em. And to get an otaku wife.
  2. Do you have any phobia? Yes―I'm afraid of seeing my own face and being tickled. I puked when I'm tickled more than 1 minute.
  3. Who is your close friends? I don't think I have one. If I really need to answer this, the guy which is the closest to be my close friends is someone named Wahyu Adi at my school.
  4. Imagine you're in 10 years from now. What will you be? I won't be anything―a hikikomori, maybe?
  5. Can you describe your hidden talents? None. The closest to be a 'hidden talent' is getting a high score for exams without studying and seeing other's answer.
  6. What is your favorite animal? Potato Dog.
  7. Have you ever try any foreign food? I've tried pasta, sushi and takoyaki.
  8. What do you like about yourself? None―I hate myself.
  9. Describe your bedroom in 4 words. A very messy bedroom.
  10. What is your favorite type of book? Doujin, novel and manga. 
  11. Who do you admire and want to be like? This guy.
I tag these guys sorry I don't tag more than four person
My questions

  1. Have you watched an anime before?
  2. Skip this question if you haven't watched an anime―If you have, what anime is it? 
  3. Have you gone to another country before?
  4. Have you moved to another school before?
  5. What is your favorite color and why?
  6. What is your phone's brand? 
  7. Watching a film in your house/the cinema? Why?
  8. Describe your blog's layout with one word.
  9. Are you happy with your body's weight? Why?
  10. What is the search engine you're using? (eg. Google, Bing)
  11. Do you have more than one social media account? Why?
See you in my next post! 😊

Labels: